World Chess Olympiad 2016 in Baku
Chaska Tours is pleased to announce a specialty tour to the World Chess Olympiad in Baku, Azerbaijan, conducted in partnership with Chess Olympiad Tours. The US-Baku tour departs from New York on Monday, September 5th, returning on Thursday, September 15th (alternative flight dates with attendant price adjustments can be arranged with us).
Baku is a spectacular, friendly, and very little explored city. Tour leader David Kerans, an academic historian of Russia and the USSR, has composed a rich program offering inside access to Baku and the World Chess Olympiad. Tour features and details can be found at the Chess Olympiad Tour site
11-day, 10-night tour to Baku
- US $ 2350.00 for double occupancy
- US $ 2500.00 single occupancy
- We offer a 3% discount in each case if paying via wire transfer
The package includes:
- round-trip, non-stop air travel,
- an e-visa to Azerbaijan,
- 4-star hotel accommodations in central Baku,
- city tours, banquets, and more.
Mr. Kerans and Chaska Tours are ready to field any questions you may have about this exotic specialty tour:
email: [email protected]